The packaging does not list the updated information for the XM-L2 LED. Â The additional orange and silver sticker on the front of the box that says â€œUpgrade for Free, CREE XM-L2 U2, 15% Brighterâ€ ensures that you have received the XM-L2 model.
High lumen output
XM-L2 U2 (Cool White): 1180/536/104/8
ANSI FL-12 lumen
XM-L2 U2 (Cool White):Â 980/449/86/7
Smart energy management
1) Energy saving feature (on by default) reduces output by 20% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. This feature enables high output for demending users, especially when using body extender with higher total battery capacity, to unleash the maximum output of your G25C2.
2) ANSI FL-1 Lumens is a measurement of light output standardized by American National Standards Institute for use with flashlights. This ANSI Lumen measurement is the total overall light output being emitted from the flashlight. This measurement is generally more accurate as it takes into consideration the loss from reflector/lens/bezel. EagleTacâ€™s ANSI Lumen output is measured using a calibrated integrated sphere three minutes after turning on the flashlight.
Excellent runtime and flat regulation
G25C2 runs for 200 hours on its lowest brightness level. The current regulated circuit design allows constant output throughout its runtime for all output levels without PWM-flicking.
At highest brightness level, G25C2 current regulates for 1.1 hours using two EagleTac CR123A batteries. With two 18650 (using 4 cells body extender) you get about 3 hours of runtime on high (2.5 hours with energy saving feature turned off).
The current regulation control method allows the just right of amount of current going through the LED. This results in constant brightness output regardless of battery type, LED variation, and temperature change.
The G25C2 reflector design allows you to view object up to 268 yards / 245 meters at turbo output with the XML U2 LED.
G25C2 uses polished aluminum reflector with super low orange peel reflector for maximum output and a pleasing beam. No donut, dark dot, or artifacts inside the beam!
Reliability that you can count on
The C2100 extreme circuit survives the toughest torture environment including: 1) repeatedly over-night burn-in test, 2) over input voltage test, 3) over-driven output current test, and 4) high temperature oven test.
We reserved a lot of head room when designing this circuit. This makes the C2100 extreme circuit one of the top performer and rock stable circuit in its class.
- Durable aluminum flip-over filter assembly
- Diffused, yellow, red, blue, and green optical grade anti-reflective coated add-on lens.
- 3 cells extension body tube for three CR123A/RCR123A
- 4 cells extension body tube for four CR123A or two 18650 li-ion