The packaging does not list the updated information for the XM-L2 LED. Â The additional orange and silver sticker on the front of the box that says â€œUpgrade for Free, CREE XM-L2 U2, 15% Brighterâ€ ensures that you have received the XM-L2 model.
XM-L2 U2 has a 15% increase over XM-L U2
The D25 Clicky flashlights are one of the smallest flashlight systems manufactured. Compact design, easy-to-use UI (user interface), and market leading output/brightness makes the EagleTac D25 Clicky the most versatile flashlight for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25 is packed with mega features that no one else has done yet with lights in this size class (to name a few: stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customized rigid holster with self-retention device & flip, water tight lens with AR & Sapphire coatings, partial copper heat sink for C2 and LC2, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel), hidden strobe, etc.
Two groups (1 & 2) output, selected by twisting head/bezel
Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
Turbo output and tactical strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
Stainless steel bezel coated wit durable titanium in dark grey
Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-side AR coating
Type III finish / aerospace grade aluminum
Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C)
Light orange peel (LOP) reflector for maximum output and a smooth beam
Gold and silver plated contacts (made with brass and copper)
Superior knurling for improved grip
Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
1) Press the rear button switch until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. To switch off the light, press the switch again until it clicks.
2) Switching between group output: With the flashlight on, tighten the head to access group 2 output. Loosen the head to access group 1 output.
3) Switching between modes: With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1.5s) to switch to the next output.
1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with the head loose, turn on the light, and then repeat tighten and loosen three times.
2) Mode memory* - remembers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tight, turn the light on and repeat loosen and tighten three times. (*D25A2 clicky and C clicky only)