The packaging does not list the updated information for the XM-L2 LED. Â The additional orange and silver sticker on the front of the box that says â€œUpgrade for Free, CREE XM-L2 U2, 15% Brighterâ€ ensures that you have received the XM-L2 model.
Powerful ultra-compact CR123A flashlight. Must have for titanium collectors. Uses CREE XM-L U2
- Titanium built and polished down to mirror finish
- Features very smooth thread and brass LED heatsink
- A400RC III and A950RC III circuit w/ dimmable output with li-ion
- Programmable last mode memory (D25C) and moonlight settings
- Pre-select output before turning on
- Pure white switch boot mixed with glow-in-the-dark powder
Operations: (Basic) Press on the switch button until it clicks to switch on. Press the switch again for off. Access output groups 1 & 2 by tighten or loosen the head. Slightly press the switch to switch between different outputs. (Advance) 1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosens, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times. 2) Mode memory - remebers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight for three times.
- 1/29/260/397 LED lumen (XM-L U2)
- 0.5/22/182/277 O.T.F. lumen
- Runtime: 0.9/1.6/10/150+ hours
- *Compatible with RCR123A li-ion
- Twist head for group output, clicky switch for on/off and modes