EagleTac D25 mini flashlights are one of the smallest flashlight systems manufactured. Compact design, easy-to-use user interface, market leading output/brightness makes the EagleTac D25 mini the most versatile flashlight for everyday carry (EDC).
The D25 is packed with mega features that no one else has done yet with lights in this size class (to name a few: stainless steel clip, stainless steel bezel, all-copper spring, customized rigid holster with self-retention device & flip, water tight lens with AR & Sapphire coatings, partial copper heat sink for C2 and LC2, deep reflector in VLOP finish (Very Light Orange Peel), hidden strobe, etc.
- CREE XP-G S2 LED (Cool White)
- Max Output: 325 LED lumen, 209 ANSI OTF lumen
- Beam Profile: Center lux: 2800lux; Center spot angle: 4.9Â°; Spill light angle: 33Â°
- Lens: Impact resistance glass lens; Anti-scratch sapphire coating on the outside; Anti-reflective (AR) coating on the inside
- Reflector: Very light orange peel aluminum reflector
- HAIII hard anodized aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Dimensions: Head Diameter: 0.78 inches (20 mm); Body Dia. 0.78 inches (20 mm); Length: 2.7 inch (69 mm; Weight: 0.99 ounces (28.2 grams)
- Battery Type: 1xCR123A; Compatible battery size (each): Diameter: 16-16.9mm, Length: 34-34.9mm
- What's included: Stainless steel bezel, Spare o-rings; Polished stainless steel pocket clip, User Manual, Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip, Mil-Spec Para cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip.
Â Â Output and Runtime:Â
- Three brightness levels
- Led lumen: 325/275/91/5
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 209/176/60/3
- Runtime: 1/5/50+ hours
- Five hidden auxiliary outputs: Strobe/Flash(Hi)/S.O.S./Becaon/Flash(Lo)
Turn on the light by tightening the head. Loose the head to turn off the light.
Repeat the on/off action in 1.5 seconds to cycle through all output modes.