NOTE: These specifications were taken from the D25C Cool White XM-L2 listing. Some of these specifications may vary depending on the LED listed.
CR123A/RCR123A flashlight for titanium collectors. Uses CREE XM-L2 U2, XM-L2 T6 NW, XP-G2 S2, or Nichia 219 5000K CRI-92 LED.
The unique beauty of Titanium
Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal and superb corrosion resistance, making it ideal for the material choice for our limited edition pocket flashlights.
The D25 clicky Ti is machined from titanium rod and brass cube with CNC and hand polished to mirror-like finish. Order your personal copy now from your EAGTAC dealer before they are gone.
Upgraded LED driver
D25 clicky Ti series use the A400RC III driver and A950RC III driver. Both feature high efficiency, clicky and twist head operation, programmable 0.5 lumen moonlight mode, optional mode memory (D25C only), added auxiliary modes (i.e. disorientated strobe, fast SOS), and most importantly dimmable feature with single li-ion.
Both limited Ti edition include a rigid holster w/retention device.
CREE XM-L2 U2, XP-G2 S2, or Nichia 219 CRI-92 B11 LED.
We are offering the highest and latest bin available LED for the D25 clicky Ti for maximum brightness. XM-L2 gives maximum output lumen while the new XP-G2 offers more beam distance. The new Nichia 219 5000K neutral white LED boosts CRI to 92 for best color beam. We also offer XM-L2 Neutral white color in T6 brightness.
- (new) Conceled brass heatsink design
- Titanium built and glossy polished finish
- Features very smooth thread
- A400RC III and A950RC III circuit w/ dimmable output with li-ion
- Programmable last mode memory (D25C only) and moonlight settings
- Pre-select output before turning on
- White switch boot mixed with glow-in-the-dark powder
- 1/33/296/453 LED lumen (XM-L2 U2)
- 0.5/24/210/317 ANSI FL-1 lumen
- Runtime: 0.9/1.6/10/150+ hours
- *Compatible with RCR123A li-ion Battery fitment
- Twist head for group output, clicky switch for on/off and modes
Operations: (Basic) Press on the switch button until it clicks to switch on. Press the switch again for off. Access output groups 1 & 2 by tighten or loosen the head. Slightly press the switch to switch between different outputs. (Advance) 1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosens, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times. 2) Mode memory - remebers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight for three times.