The specifications below were taken from the D25A Clicky XP-L V5 listing. Some of the specification below may vary depending on the LED.
All-New D25 Titanium Limited Edition
AA/14500 flashlight. Must have for titanium collectors. Uses XP-L V5 6500K LED, or Nichia 219 5000K CRI-92 LED.
- 1/12/130/215 LED lumen (XP-L V5)
- 0.5/10/91/151 ANSI FL-1 lumen
- Runtime: 1.3/2.5/20/150+ hours
- Twist head for group output, clicky switch for on/off and modes
- *Compatible with 14500 li-ion
The Unique Beauty of Titanium
Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal and superb corrosion resistance, making it ideal for the material choice for our limited edition pocket flashlights. The D25 clicky Ti is machined from titanium rod and brass cube with CNC and hand polished to mirror-like finish. Order your personal copy now from your EAGTAC dealer before they are gone.
Upgraded LED Driver
D25 clicky Ti series use the A400RC III driver and A950RC III driver. Both feature high efficiency, clicky and twist head operation, programmable 0.5 lumen moonlight mode, optional mode memory (D25C only), added auxiliary modes (i.e. disorientated strobe, fast SOS), and most importantly dimmable feature with single li-ion. Both limited Ti edition include a rigid holster w/ retention device.
CREE XP-L HD V5 Cool White LED
EagleTac are offering the highest and latest bin available LED for the D25 clicky Ti for maximum brightness. The XP-L HD V5 LED offers maximum lumen output in its class (7% brighter than XM-L2 U2).
- New body style
- LED soldered directly on copper for direct heatsink
- Solid brass heatsink
- Titanium built and glossy polished finish
- Features very smooth thread
- A400RC III and A950RC III circuit w/ dimmable output with li-ion
- Programmable last mode memory (D25C only) and moonlight settings
- Pre-select output before turning on
- White switch boot mixed with glow-in-the-dark powder
Operations: (Basic) Press on the switch button until it clicks to switch on. Press the switch again for off. Access output groups 1 & 2 by tighten or loosen the head. Slightly press the switch to switch between different outputs. (Advance) 1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosens, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.