The unique beauty of Titanium
Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal and superb corrosion resistance, making it ideal for the material choice for our limited edition pocket flashlights.
The D25 clicky Ti is machined from titanium rod with CNC and hand polished to mirror-like finish. Order your personal copy now from your EagleTac dealer before they are gone.
Best LED driver available
D25 clicky Ti series is the first to use the A400RC II driver and A950RC II driver. Both feature high efficiency, clicky and twist head operation, programmable 0.5 lumen moonlight mode, optional mode memory (D25C only), added auxiliary modes (i.e. disorientated strobe, fast SOS), and single li-ion compatibility.
Both limited Ti edition include a rigid holster w/retention device!
CREE XM-L U2 LED
We are putting the highest and latest bin available LED into the D25 clicky Ti for maximum brightness. XM-L led gives a relatively flood beam in the D25 reflector but higher output. If you are looking for a more concentrated beam, choose the CREE XP-G S2 Ti version. We also offer XM-L T6 LED in neutral white favor.
- Titanium built
- Polished down to mirror finish
- Pure copper LED heatsink
- New A400RC II and A950RC II circuit
- Programmable last mode memory (D25C) and moonlight settings
- Pre-select output before turning on
- Glow-in-the-dark Switch boot (Super bright!)
Powerful ultra slim single AA flashlight. Great for daily users. Uses CREE XM-L U2, XP-G S2, or XM-L T6 N.W. LED.
- 1/10/107/176 LED lumen (XM-L U2)
- Runtime: 1.3/2.5/20/150+ hours
- Twist head for group output, clicky switch for on/off and modes
- Runs on 14500 li-ion (direct drive*)Â