The DPx HEST/F Urban Ti was designed by adventurer Robert Young Pelton to be the perfect EDC. Compact, tough and feature-packed, the Urban Ti is the result of our obsessive need to build no fail utility in an elegant package. An heirloom quality piece of US craftsmanship that can be passed down for generations.Â
- American bearing pivot hardware. Stainless steel caged bearing pivot hardware allows for rapid deployment and effortless operation.
- American aerospace grade titanium frame.Â A frame and lock made ofÂ U.S. made aerospace grade 6Al4v titanium in stonewashed finish.Â
- The world's finest U.S. forged blade steel.Â A blade forged from U.S. madeÂ CPM S35V martensitic stainless steel.Â
- Patented DPx Gear blade notch doubles as bottle opener and quick open feature.Â Designed to allow the knife to open faster than an automatic and to deploy the blade to the rear of the holder.Â
- Integral Hex drive.Â DPx Gear believes if you are going to carry around a quality knife, it better earn its keep. Our inclusion of a Â¼â€ standard hex driver in the knifeâ€™s frame can be easily paired with a commonly available hex tool and turn your DPx HEST/F Urban into a multi tool.
- A U.S. invented, tested and proven frame lock and then strengthened by DPx Gear. America invented the folder frame lock and we made it stronger. To exceed even the toughest requirements for hard use and safety, DPx Gear added a unique stainless steel cap to reduce wear on the lock face and an integral tab to prevent overextension of the lock bar.