The useful little 1.625" drop point high-carbon steel knife blade with a Razor-Sharp cutting edge can be quickly opened with either hand using one of the dual ramped thumb studs.
Just press the little black button and it's a powerful LED flashlight that is always ready when you need it.
You can pack the Lumabiner on belt loops or D-rings with the carry carabiner (which is non-weight-bearing).
Just press the detent to lock the carabiner closed, and it will be sure to stay wherever you fasten it.
The Lumabiner is so small it's cast aluminum body can fit in the palm of your hand. Carry it in your pocket, purse or briefcase.
Oh, yes. It's also a secure little key ring fob to help you keep everything together.
*U.S. Patent Nos. D584,437 and 6,223,372. Carabiner is non-weight-bearing.
- Blade Length: 1.625" (4.1 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (0.20 cm)
- Blade Steel: 7Cr17, 54-56 HRC
- Handle Length: 3.375" (8.6 cm)
- Length, blade open: 5.0" (12.7 cm)
- Tool Weight: 1.8 oz. (51 g)
- Batteries: Two CR927 3V Lithium