The Gobi flipper is a mid-size pocket knife that is all slim curves. The handles are made from G10 and have a curved profile that adheres to the hand like a glove. The handle scales have been smoothed and contoured to make holding this knife as comfortable as possible. The serpentine style of the knife is continued in the trailing point blade. It has plenty of belly and a thin piercing point for a ton of versatility. The Gobi comes with an aluminum backspacer that extends into a lanyard hole and a reversible pocket clip.
- Blade Length: 3.39"
- Cutting Edge: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.80"
- Overall Length: 8.19"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Translucent Green G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Mechanism: Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.6 oz.
- Made in China