The camera, at only 5.2 ounces, is the smallest and lightest combination of hands-free video and GPS in the world. Like itÂ’s little brother, the Contour GPS practically disappears while wearing it. The anodized aluminum body is built tough to take all your outdoors abuse and it is water resistant so you can assure you wonÂ’t short-circuit your adventure. This camera is incredibly easy to operate and use. ItÂ’s as simple as sliding a single oversized switch forward to start and backwards to stop, even with a pair of gloves on. In addition, we make it simple to line up your shot with a rotating lens and two lasers that assure that you capture that perfect shot.
The Contour GPS captures beautiful 1080p video. It utilizes a 135ï‚° wide-angle rotating lens that delivers a true high quality image to capture all the action with minimal distortion and no fish-eye. It records Full HD in all its glory. We provide several different camera settings so that you can get the shot that best fits your activity. Choose between 3 resolutions, 2 frame rates, or a still photo mode
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x1080 @ 30 fps) to capture those awesome moments in the highest resolution available.
- Tall HD 960p (1280 x 960 @ 30fps) for those sports like surfing that are better suited to a taller image.
- Action HD 720p (1280 x 720 @ 60 fps) when frame rate is more important than resolution. The perfect setting to capture the fastest action. It reduces blur and rolling shutter effect.
- Contour 720p (1280 x 720 @30 fps). When space on your card is at a premium and you need to record that last epic adventure. This setting takes it easy on your memory.
- Still Photo Pick from 6 rates (1, 2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 sec). To freeze frame the action, the photo mode is your perfect shot.
Developed by a real rocket scientist, the built-in omni-directional microphone captures the rich sounds of the ride while keeping the wind noise to a minimum. Using AAC Audio Compression the front facing microphone assures you that you will hear every whisper or scream.
The compact and lightweight design principle was carried throughout every detail of the Contour GPS. The locking back door keeps the internal MicroSD card safe. When the card is expanded up to 32 GB, it will record over 8 hours of HD content.
We provide an easy-to-use StoryTeller application to download the videos from your camera to your computer in just a few clicks. Editing is as simple as an Â“AwesomeÂ” button to feature the best parts of your story, then you can become the ultimate producer by adding a title, description, and tags. Watch your run on the interactive map that lets you see and control the action as it happens.
You provide the story, we give you the platform to tell thousands of members just like you. Challenge your buddies to see who can log the most altitude in one day, or see who has the best run on your favorite mountain. When you want to share it with more than your closest buddies, Contour.com makes it easy to share to all of your favorite social media sites.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Contour GPS Camera
MicroSD Card (2GB)
Rotating Surface Mounts
- Lens Cap Cover