XM-L U3 emitter has a 7% increase in lumen output over U2 stats listed below
The BlackShadow Terminator is an LED flashlight with four CREE XM-L U2 LEDs for up to 3500 lumens on max output.Â The light is controlled by a switch conveniently located on the attached handle and is powered by four 18650 batteries (not included).
- Dimensions: 132mm (Length) * 69mm (diameter of head) * 93mm (Height)
- Weight: 395g (Without Battery)
- Three outputs:Â 3500 lumens (1 hr 10 m) - 1500 lumens (2 hr 40 m) - 400 lumens (11 hr 25 m)
- Accessories: Tactical parachute-cord, Spare O-ring, User manual and Warranty card.
- Stainless steel bezels
- Impact-resistant optical tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Heat sink fins
- Aluminum alloy body with abrasion-resistant surface finish anti slip rhombic knurling
- Design offers a decent overall grip
- Aluminum alloy tail cap with rhombic knurling, can tail stand
- Four premium CREE XM-L U2 LEDs, rated Max 3500-lumen output
- Custom designed metal reflector offers perfect beam profile.
- High-performance push button switch. Slightly click the switch to turn on the flashlight and change the brightness mode among High-Mid-Low-OFF. Pressing and hold the switch for more than 1 second to turn on or off Strobe mode.
- Power indicating system: The indicator light is green when the power is available, it will change into red and flash three times every second when the power is low.
- The indicator light will flash when the flashlight in on standby state, which will help you to find it easily in deep dark or complex environment.
- You can completely shut off the power to save the energy, by loosening the head a half turn if in long periods of inactivity.
- Built in digital control system, powered by 4 pcs 18650 batteries (not included)