A stout titanium monolock designed by Shane Sibert. Overbuilt? Absolutely!
- Titanium mono-lock mechanism
- Tactical drop-point blade with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- M390 super steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Titanium and G10 handles with titanium tip-down pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.90"
- Blade Thickness: 0.164"
- Handle Thickness: 0.610"
- Blade Material: M390 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Tactical Drop-Point
- Weight: 5.50oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Titanium
- Lock Mechanism: Mono-Lock
- Overall Length: 6.90"
- Closed Length: 3.80"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately Class: Blue