This may be the ultimate carry knifeâ€”light, agile, reliable, easy to openâ€”with a high degree of tactical form and function that echoes a Heckler & Koch heritage. The new HK30 Liner Lock features a 2.97â€™â€™ recurve blade made of 440C high chromium stainless steel, chosen for durability and superior edge retention. Anchoring the blade is a black Zytelâ„¢, nylon resin overlay handle, which simultaneously provides heavy texture on the bolster area and a scalloped pattern on the remainder, offering an enhanced grip.
- Distinctive Modified Drop-Point Blade Shape
- Locking-Liner Mechanism
- Full Steel Liners with Molded Scales
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Country of origin: Import
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.146"
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point w/ Recurve; Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Weight: 3.50oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Removable, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Locking-Liner
- Overall Length: 6.84"
- Closed Length: 3.90"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately