The 14100 features a distinctive 3.62â€™â€™ recurve blade constructed of 440C stainless steel offering high performance edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. A unique three-hole pattern on the blade, thumb grooves on the blade spine and hollow ground main bevel with false edge, mated to a black Zytelâ„¢, two-piece custom handle offers a balance of superior functionality and a look that is unmistakably Heckler & Koch.
- Distinctive Modified Drop-Point Blade Shape
- Overall Downsized Tool Design for Utility
- Molded Grip Textured Handle Scales
- Molded Snap-Fit Belt Carry Sheath
- Country of origin: USA
- Blade Length: 3.62"
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Handle Thickness: 0.570"
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point w/ Recurve
- Weight: 8.30oz.
- Pocket Clip: No Pocket Clip; Sheath Included
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 7.62"
- Sheath Material: Zytelâ„¢ Nylon-Resin, Ambidextrous