- Neutral White Cree XP-G2 LED (warm)
- 640 LED lumenÂ
- Maximal beam distance 350 meters
- Constant brightness for whole operation time
- Efficient warm light for hunting
- Fully programmable settings to fit your needs
- Powered by one 18650 Li-Ion or two CR123A/R123 batteries
- The reflector of the ArmyTek Predator flashlight has been modeled and calculated in computer software for the design of optical systems that enabled to produce a flawless light beam for a distance more than 350 meters.
- Ultra-transparent and tempered glass was used with anti-reflective and lens coating, normally used in photo equipment only.
- The transparency of the glass is 98-99%.
- The angle of the light spot is 5 degrees.
- The angle of the light spill is 40 degrees.
- At the distance of 300 feet (92 meters), the diameter of the light spot is 26 feet (8 meters).
- The flashlight is designed on the basis of the new-generation electronic driver S-Tekâ„¢
- The current stabilization types are entirely changeable through the user menu: full stabilization (FULL), simple semi-stabilization (SEMI), stepped stabilization (STEP).
- Firefly mode 0.1 lumens, working for 130 days with ONE 18650 Li-Ion battery.
- Complete compatibility with one 18650 battery: actually high efficiency, long duration and flat runtimes (graph of brightness which depends on work time) with full stabilization of the current at all modes. Important notice: an implementation of buck-boost technology allowed refusing of standard method to reach constant brightness by addition of second 18650 battery that made the flashlight 2 times more compact and lightweight.
- Advanced electronic protection from incorrect battery installation, without reducing the efficiency of the driver
- Constant and smooth light output. Important notice: no irritating flickering effect.
- Ecological algorithm of the stabilization control S-Tek Greenâ„¢, which decreases the system power consumption, making the flashlight very effective, completely utilizing the battery power.
- The S-Tekâ„¢ driver, due to a built-in sensor, constantly monitors the temperature of LED and the electronic circuit and will prevent the LED overheating in extreme environments.
- The driver has a built-in indication of low voltage and high temperature.
- The voltage supply selection allows using the cheaper batteries without protection board (PCB), for example: LiFePO4 or Li-Ion.
- Removable stainless steel clip, functional and easy to use.
- The ability to use batteries with a flat contact.
- Indication of battery voltage at user's request (ex.: 3 blinks - pause - 6 blinks = 3.6 Volts).
- The automemorization of the last used mode can be turned on or off.
- The ability to save the user's individual settings in the Custom preset.
- The ability to reset of all settings of the flashlight to those built-in by the manufacturer (Military or Outdoor presets) or to the user's saved preset (Custom).
- Protection from switching on accidentally (special turn of the tailcap).
- Strong and easily removable lanyard to avoid losing the flashlight.
- The flashlight has a strong, difficult to break body, which is developed for a minimum weight with sufficient durability. The design of the body includes element design specifically to prevent the flashlight from rolling.
- The flashlight is designed with the impact-resistant bezels from both sides in order to protect it from falling and allow utilization during combat situations. In the Gold and Black version the steel bezels are also covered by titanium compounds with a hardness of 2000-3000HV.
- To ensure functionality in difficult conditions, the electronic driver of the flashlight is placed in a special aluminum capsule and has been completely covered with a durable compound. This actually protects it from both the environment and from mechanical damage.
- Body cover: matte, anodized. Hardness: 350-400HV. Resistant to scratches and impacts.
- Body material: aviation-grade aluminum T6061-T6.
- Water resistance standard: IPX-8 (the highest)
- Two silicone O-rings are installed at each side of the battery tube of the flashlight.
- Metric profile thread has been used.
- An O-ring has been used to increase glass sealing, and well as an extra L-ring of a specific shape.
- All threads, rubber parts and other parts of the flashlight that experience friction or contact with water are lubricated with a special dense grease NyoGel 760G.
- Rubber Grip
- Ring instead of Grip
- Rubber Button
- 2 Spare O-Rings