Mid-weight base layer bottom appropriate for cooler temperatures and high-output activities. Hybrid mapping of Phasicâ„¢ AR (in the body) and Phasicâ„¢ SL (in the panels) fabrics in addition to the textileâ€™s construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Benefits include improved temperature regulation and layering.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Next to Skin Fit
These snugly-fitting garments are made with stretch fabrics to fit next to the skin to enhance moisture management and thermal efficiency.Used for base layers which integrate well with Expedition, Trim, Athletic and Relaxed Fit.
Moisture wicking base layer for interval activities.
AR | All Around
Provides high performance & weather protection and highlights a range of features to give All Around versatility in multiple activities.
Full Feature List
- Technical Features
- Minimal odour retentionÂ
- Odour-control fabric treatmentÂ
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb waterÂ
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobilityÂ
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfortÂ
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfortÂ
- Gusseted crotchÂ
- Waist & Belt ConfigurationÂ
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finishÂ
- Logos & Label ConfigurationÂ
- Non-chafing labelÂ
- Inseam Length (cm) 73.5 cm inseam 73.5 cm inseamÂ
- Phasicâ„¢ ARâ€”87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/mÂ². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly, plus polypropylene yarns that have silver-ion encapsulated into the fibre for long-lasting odour control. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation.Â
- Machine wash in cold water.Â
- Hang to dry.Â
- Do not use fabric softener.Â
- Do not iron.Â
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)