This wind-resistant, breathable hoody is perfect for alpine specialists looking for enhanced mobility. A tough, highly wind-resistant outer face sheds moisture and a light fleece backer adds warmth while wicking away moisture.
Helmet Compatible Stormhood
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhoodâ„¢ is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Athletic Fit
Standing in as our â€œArcâ€™teryx Standardâ€ fit, the complex patterns used utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate excess bulk. Trimmer than the Relaxed fit with room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer.
- Highly breathable textiles with stretch and differing degrees of thermal efficiency that can be worn as water-resistant outer layers. High degree of abrasion resistance.
MX | Mixed Weather
- Designed for mixed usage in changing weather conditions and diverse activities by providing high durability, breathability and mobility.
Full Feature List
- Technical Features
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
- Hood Configuration
- Helmet compatible StormHoodâ„¢
- Collar Configuration
- Soft brushed-lined collar
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Hem Configuration
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Two chest pockets with hidden zippers
- Fortius 2.0â„¢â€”53% polyester, 27% nylon, 20% elastane, 160 g/mÂ². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch woven nylon/spandex fabric laminated to a low profile, mid-weight four-way stretch fleece.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Outdoor Magazine's Editor's Choice Award
- Alpinist Mountain Standards Award