Versatile pant thatâ€™s geared for cragging but transitions easily to off rock activities in town. Made of a midweight, hardwearing 6.5 oz. cotton/nylon canvas fabric, the Bastion Pant blends natural fibre comfort with extended durability. The relaxed fit with traditional work pant styling travels anywhere.
ATTENTION IS EVIDENT
The Arcâ€™teryx attention to intelligent ergonomic design is evident. Articulated patterning combines with gusseted construction for maximum freedom of movement. Features include an easily accessible leg pocket that holds a smartphone or media device, and riveted stress points.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit
Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer.
Full Feature List
- Technical Features
- Highly durable
- Riveted stress points for added durability
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front fly with button closure
- Waist & Belt Configuration
- Belt loops
- Pocket Configuration
- Coin pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Two rear pockets
- Cotton Nylon Canvas 6.5 oz/ydÂ² (233 g/mÂ²). A burly, mid-weight Oxford weave textile with a smooth hand that is constructed with a blend of cotton and nylon for comfort and durability.
- Machine wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.