CUSTOMER SERVICE TIPS
Our Atom LT products have non-locking zippers by design. One purpose of the non-locking zipper is that it is easier to operate with one hand. This design feature also helps to limit the possibility of damage to the zipper and lightweight face fabric directly adjacent to the zipper.
This sleeveless core-heater hugs the body with efficient Coreloftâ„¢ insulation to preserve warmth while durable fleece side panelsâ€”made with PolartecÂ® Power StretchÂ® with HardfaceÂ® Technologyâ€”increase active use breathability and mobility. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
ARC'TERYX CORELOFTâ„¢ INSULATION
Developed by Arc'teryx, Coreloftâ„¢ is a synthetic insulation made of staple fibres in mixed sizes that are crimped to trap air and retain warmth. Available in different thicknesses for end-use performance and comfort.
- Lightweight and highly compressibleÂ
- Durable and resilientÂ
- Retains its warmth in humid and wet conditions and dries quickly if wet
ARC'TERYX FIT GUIDE - TRIM FIT
These trim fitting garments share motion-friendly traits with our Athletic fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Our trim fit is sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer
Insulated mid layers made with hydrophobic synthetic material that resists absorbing moisture. Outer fabric has a water-repellent finish.
LT | LIGHT WEIGHT
Built with highly durable top performance materials but designed with a streamlined minimalist set of features to provide very light weight.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Technical FeaturesÂ
- Compressible and packableÂ
- Wind resistantÂ
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surfaceÂ
- Composite constructionÂ
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobilityÂ
- Collar ConfigurationÂ
- Soft, smooth lined collarÂ
- Zippers & Fly ConfigurationÂ
- Full front zip with wind flapÂ
- Hem ConfigurationÂ
- Drop back hemÂ
- Pocket ConfigurationÂ
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippersÂ
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- PolartecÂ® Power StretchÂ® with HardfaceÂ® Technologyâ€”88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/mÂ². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature HardfaceÂ® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.Â
- Coreloftâ„¢ 60 (60 g/mÂ²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.Â
- Tinthanâ„¢ 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/ydÂ², 46g/mÂ². 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.Â
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycleÂ
- Do not bleachÂ
- Tumble dry on low heat on a delicate settingÂ
- Do not ironÂ
- Do not wringÂ
- Do not dry clean