Generous size, clean streamlined design combine in a highly weather resistant, hardwearing shoulder bag. Arc'teryx N400r-ACÂ² nylon is urethane coated on each side for exceptional water repellency, and all seams are taped for added protection. The 17 litre main compartment holds a day's worth of gear, and retention straps secure documents, a tablet or up to 15" laptop. Padded back panel and shoulder strap add comfort while carrying. Removable waistbelt..
Used on Arc'teryx alpine climbing packs, the NC400r-ACÂ² nylon 6 ripstop material is ultra light, but very strong and durable. Urethane coated on both sides, the fabric is waterproof and air-impermeable, and has a white coated interior for increased visibility inside the bag.
Full Feature List
- Technical FeaturesÂ
- Low profileÂ
- Pack Pocket ConfigurationÂ
- Front pocket for quick access itemsÂ
- Main compartment pocketÂ
- Retention strap in main pocket to hold documents or a tablet deviceÂ
- Pack Design & ConstructionÂ
- Top grab handleÂ
- Advanced Composite Construction (ACÂ²) is seam taped and highly water resistentÂ
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the packÂ
- Pack Suspension ConfigurationÂ
- Removable webbing hipbeltÂ
- Padded backpanelÂ
- Padded shoulder strapÂ
- Pack Loading & Closure ConfigurationÂ
- Top loadingÂ
- N400r-ACÂ² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweightÂ
- Surface clean only.