This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloftâ„¢ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature PolartecÂ® Power StretchÂ® with HardfaceÂ® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-aloneÂ usability.
Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two. The reason: Coreloftâ„¢ insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.Â
The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outerÂ layer.
Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloftâ„¢ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of PolartecÂ® Power StretchÂ® with Hardfaceâ„¢ technology to help regulate temperature duringÂ exertion.
Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time andÂ again.
- Moisture-resistant outer faceÂ fabric
- Compressible andÂ packable
- WindÂ resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabricÂ surface
- CompositeÂ materials
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort andÂ mobility
- ArticulatedÂ elbows
- GussetedÂ underarms
- InsulatedÂ hood
- ScubaÂ hood
- Hood fits underÂ helmet
- Full front zip with windÂ flap
- Stretch-knitÂ cuffs
- Drop backÂ hem
- LaminatedÂ hem
- Adjustable hemÂ drawcord
- Internal chestÂ pocket
- Two handÂ pockets
- PolartecÂ® Power StretchÂ® with HardfaceÂ®Â Technology
- Luminaraâ„¢â€”Stretch nylon ripstop fabric with wind and water resistant, air permeable PU coating and DWR finish. A super lightweight and breathable stretch fabric with great water repellency and wind resistance.
- 60 g/mÂ² Coreloftâ„¢Â insulation