Newly Redesigned for 2012 with a slimmer fit and a Storm Hoodâ„¢. The waist length Beta SL is an excellent all-around GORE-TEXÂ® PacLiteÂ® jacket that is ideal for hikers or those who require lightweight and packable storm protection without all of our Ascent specific features. With a trim fitting Storm Hoodâ„¢ and lowered hand pockets, this piece is a great choice if climbing helmets and harnesses aren't in the backpack.
- Compressible andÂ packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabricÂ surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk andÂ weight
- Tiny GOREÂ® seam tape (13Â mm)
- Laminated high-strength hangerÂ loop
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- GORE-TEXÂ® two-layer construction
- One-hand adjustableÂ drawcords
- Anatomical shaping for fit andÂ comfort
- Gender specificÂ patterning
- Articulated patterning for unrestrictedÂ mobility
- No-lift gussetedÂ underarms
- LaminatedÂ brim
- Glove-friendly hoodÂ adjusters
- Adjustable hoodÂ drawcords
- Trim-fitting StormÂ Hoodâ„¢
- Laminated chinÂ guard
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTightâ„¢ externalÂ zippers
- Molded zipperÂ garages
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy toÂ grab
- WaterTightâ„¢ full length frontÂ zip
- Laminated die-cut VelcroÂ® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tearÂ off
- Adjustable hemÂ drawcord
- LaminatedÂ hem
- Two hand pockets with WaterTightâ„¢Â zippers
- Note: Our WaterTightâ„¢ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged byÂ moisture
- EmbroideredÂ logo
- Non-chafingÂ label
- Adjustable elastic waistÂ drawcord
- N40r GORE-TEXÂ® fabric with PacliteÂ technology
- Machine wash in warmÂ water.
- DoubleÂ rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.Â
- Do not use fabricÂ softener.
- Remove immediately.Â
- Do not leaveÂ wet.
- Tumble dry on mediumÂ heat.
- Do notÂ iron.