A photographer's Best Friend. ACEBEAM X50 Photography Fill Light is the best tool to make sure your photos turn out perfect! The fill light provides a color rating index (CRI) of 95, meaning the colors in your photos will appear almost exactly as they would in real life, making your images more realistic. 21,000Lumens output, 1.8 hours fast charge, and can be used as a power bank. If your job or hobby requires that you make decisions based on colors in dimly lit scenarios, then it is best to incorporate a X50 high CRI flashlight into your tool box.
8 x high CRI95 LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
Max 21,000 lumens output by using 4 x 18650 3100 mAh Acebeam High Drain rechargeable batteries
Ultra-Low: 150lms, 12hours;
Low: 350lms-150lms, 17hours+10minutes;
Med1: 1,200lms-350lms-150lms, 4.5hours+2minutes+10minutes;
Med2: 2,200lms-1,200lms-350lms-150lms, 2hours+5minutes+2minutes+10minutes;
Med3: 4,500lms-2,800lms-1,200lms-350lms-150lms, 9minutes+75minutes+5minutes+2minutes+10minutes;
High: 8,500lms-2,800lms-1,200lms-350lms-150lms, 2minutes+80minutes+5minutes+2minutes+10minutes;
Turbo: 21,000lms-2,800lms-1,200lms-350lms-150lms, 1minute+74minutes+5minutes+2minutes+10minutes;
Strobe: 5,000lms, 1.5 hours;
Max runtime: 12 hours;
Max beam distance: 494 meters;
Impact resistant: 1 meters;
High Color Rendering Index (CRI≥95) can accurately reveal every subtle and color of an object like under natural light
The beam angle is up to 120°, a wider range of seeing
A step-down constant current circuit design with an efficiency rate of up to 98%
Built-in 10.8V/4250mAh Li-ion battery pack
Fast USB Type-C charging with discharging function available
1.8 hours for full charging, 1.5 hours for full charging over 90%
Built-in intelligent adaptive charging and discharging function and protocols of QC 3.0 & PD3.0
Built-in intelligent temperature overheat protection for user safety
Reliable mechanical safe lock prevents accidental activation
Detachable handheld handle meets various lighting demands
One single stainless steel switch provides access to all functions
Hardened dual AR coated, 99% transmittance glass
Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum alloy, providing a rigid structure and a fast cooling efficiency
Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
Rating in accordance with IP66, Impact resistant to 1 meter
Size: 135.2mm x 75mm x 51.5 mm / 5.32’’ x 2.95’’ x 2.02’’
Weight: 690g/24.3oz (Including battery pack)
Please note this flashlight will become very hot at maximum output and must be carefully handled to avoid burns. Furthermore, the extreme output can cause injury to human or animal eyes - please do not look at the lens while activating or directing the beam towards any person or animal. This flashlight must be kept out of the reach of children.
1. Do not mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries.
2. Unauthorized disassembly may damage the flashlight and void the warranty.
3. It is normal if the surface heat is increased during use due to the excellent thermal conductivity technology. It is suggested to turn down the lower mode of brightness or turn off the light to cool down. It is suggested to use in a well-ventilated area with ambient temperature.
4. Caution hot when used continuously for a long time. Do not put it on flammable materials for a long time, any fire or any safety problems caused by this will not be related to the manufacturer and distributors.
5. Please check and replace the O-ring regularly to maintain the waterproof rating.
6. Please check and lubricate the threads regularly with professional lubricant.
7. Clean the contact surfaces regularly to keep the flashlight in normal operation. If irregular strobe or failure to turn on occurs, the contact surfaces may be dirty and require cleaning by using alcohol cotton swabs.
8. Remove the battery from the flashlight during long-term storage.
9. This flashlight is not intended to be used as a diving light.
10. Do not aim the flashlight directly at the eyes. Users must be over 18 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children.