This is the 4Sevens single-bay smart charger. It has a constant-current, constant-voltage (CC/CV) circuit. This means it will maintain a constant current to the battery until the terminating voltage (user selectable) is reached, then it will maintain a constant voltage; thus, the current is naturally reduced as the voltage approaches the terminating voltage.
The charger also offers USB charging with the included USB/MiniUSB adapter!
- Two user-selectable voltage settings:
- Two user-selectable current settings:
- Compatible with the following battery sizes:
- 16340 (RCR123A)
- Primary Input Voltage: 12.0V, 1A
- Secondary (USB) Input Voltage: 5.0V, 500mA
- Output Voltage: 3.6V~4.2V, 500mA~1000mA
- Included adapters: wall/outlet power supply, car accessory port adapter, and USB-to-MiniUSB adapter
Caution! This charger is only compatible with the above listed rechargeable, protected battery sizes! Please ensure your battery is both protected rechargeable and compatible with the charger!
Always insert batteries into the charger with the positive terminal facing toward the "4Sevens" logo! Incorrectly inserting the battery is dangerous and may cause personal injury!
- Plug the adapter into the appropriate outlet (wall / car / LED). Both the car adapter and the wall outlet power supply have a red LED that illuminates when the adapter is properly plugged in.
- Plug the adapter into the appropriate port on the charger (primary or miniUSB).
- The LED at the base of the charger will illuminate GREEN if properly plugged in and no battery is inserted.
- Select the charging settings appropriate for your battery (for example, lithium-ion batteries generally require 4.2V, and either 0.5A or 1.0A)
- Insert rechargeable battery with the positive terminal facing toward the 4Sevens logo on the charger. This is very important! Double-check your battery orientation before inserting it into the charger.
- The LED at the base of the charger will illuminate RED when the battery is properly inserted and has begun to recharge. If the LED does not turn red, ensure the battery is properly oriented (positive terminal facing the 4Sevens logo) and fitted securely against the charger's holding tabs.
- The LED at the base of the charger will illuminate GREEN when the battery has completed charging.