The Quark MiNi is the perfect every-day-carry (EDC) pocket flashlight. It is ultra compact and has a simple, easy-to-use interface (the same great interface used in the Preon 1 flashlight). Like the regular Quarks, the Mini uses the latest in LED technology, has ample knurling for a sure grip, and is at a price point affordable for everyone.
The specifications below are for the original Quark MiNi. The high CRI outputs will be slightly less.
Quark MiNi CR2 Basic Specifications
- LED: CREE XP-G High CRI (85+)
- Max Output: 180 Out-the-front (OTF) lumens
- Material: Type-III Hard-anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Battery: One lithium CR2 (3V) (TWO batteries included!) - Note: Please do not use rechargeable batteries
- Seven Output Modes:
Length: 2.0 inches
Diameter: 0.75 inches
Weight: 0.6 ounces (w/o battery)
- Included accessories: Lanyard, split ring for keychain attachment, spare o-ring.