The Quark MiNi is the perfect every-day-carry (EDC) pocket flashlight. It is ultra compact and has a simple, easy-to-use interface (the same great interface used in the Preon 1 flashlight). Like the regular Quarks, the Mini uses the latest in LED technology, has ample knurling for a sure grip, and is at a price point affordable for everyone.
Please note that the specs below are for the R5 version. The warm white version is about 28% lower in brightness.
Quark MiNi CR2 Basic Specifications
- LED: CREE XP-G R5
- Max Output: 180 Out-the-front (OTF) lumens
- Material: Type-III Hard-anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Battery: One CR2 (3V max)
- Seven Output Modes:
Low: 3 OTF lumens, 3.8 days
Medium: 40 OTF lumens, 4.8 hours
High: 180 OTF lumens, 40 minutes
Special (hidden) modes:
Strobe 1.4 hours
SOS 4.3 hours
Beacon (Hi) 7.2 hours
Beacon (Lo) 36 hours
Length: 2.0 inches
Diameter: 0.75 inches
Weight: 0.6 ounces (w/o battery)
- Included accessories: Lanyard, split ring for keychain attachment, spare o-ring.