We're offering a minimized form of packaging with our limited run of neutral-white flashlights. Instead of the retail packaging, the flashlight and all of its included accessories will ship in compact and efficient ziplock bags. This reduces excess waste and freight resources.
The Quark MiNi is the perfect every-day-carry (EDC) pocket flashlight. It is ultra compact and has a simple, easy-to-use interface (the same great interface used in the Preon 1 flashlight). Like the regular Quarks, the MiNi series uses the latest in LED technology, has ample knurling for a sure grip, and is at a price point affordable for everyone.
The MiNi AAÂ² is the newest member of the Quark MiNi family, featuring the same great, friendly, versatile user interface and the most compact design of any two-cell AA flashlight. In fact, the MiNi AAÂ² is the smallest, brightest mass-produced two-cell AA flashlight!
Features and Specifications
These specifications are for the cool-white MiNi. Actual outputs for the neutral-white are about 7% less
- Ultra compact design
- Secure, deep-carry pocket clip (not removable)
- Superior reflector for the perfect balance between spot and flood lighting
- LED: CREE XP-G Neutral-White
- Material: Type-III hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- Waterproof Rating: IPX-8
- Battery Type: Two AA batteries (up to 3.0 volts combined; batteries are included)
- Seven Output Modes:
- Length: 5.0 inches
- Diameter: 0.7 inches
- Weight: 1.0 ounces
- Included accessories: Lanyard, spare o-ring, instruction manual, and two AA batteries.