We're offering a minimized form of packaging with our limited run of neutral-white flashlights. Instead of the retail packaging, the flashlight and all of its included accessories will ship in compact and efficient ziplock bags. This reduces excess waste and freight resources.
The Quark Mini is the perfect every-day-carry (EDC) pocket flashlight. It is ultra compact and has a simple, easy-to-use interface (the same great interface used in the Preon 1 flashlight). Like the regular Quarks, the Mini uses the latest in LED technology, has ample knurling for a sure grip, and is at a price point affordable for everyone.
Quark MiNi 123 Basic Specifications
- LED: CREE XP-G Neutral-White
- Max Output: 160 Out-the-front (OTF) lumens
- Material: Type-III Hard-anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Battery: One CR123A (3V max)
- Seven Output Modes:
Low: 3 OTF lumens, 6 days
Medium: 32 OTF lumens, 8 hours
High: 160 OTF lumens, 1.2 hours
Special (hidden) modes:
Strobe 2.4 hours
SOS 7.2 hours
Beacon (Hi) 12 hours
Beacon (Lo) 60 hours
Length: 2.3 inches
Diameter: 0.80 inches
Weight: 0.62 ounces (w/o battery)
- Included accessories: Lanyard, split ring for keychain attachment, spare o-ring.