The Quark Mini is the perfect every-day-carry (EDC) pocket flashlight. It is ultra compact and has a simple, easy-to-use interface (the same great interface used in the Preon 1 flashlight). Like the regular Quarks, the Mini uses the latest in LED technology, has ample knurling for a sure grip, and is at a price point affordable for everyone.
The specifications below are for the original Quark MiNi. The high CRI outputs will be slightly less.
Quark MiNi AA: Basic Specifications
- LED: CREE XP-G High CRI (85+)
- Max Output: 90 Out-the-front (OTF) lumens
- Material: Type-III Hard-anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Battery: One AA (1.5V max) - do not use lithium-ion or other batteries that exceed 1.5V
- Seven Output Modes:
Low: 2.7 OTF lumens, 60 hours
Medium: 25 OTF lumens, 8 hours
High: 90 OTF lumens, 1.3 hours
Special (hidden) modes:
Strobe 4 hours
SOS 12 hours
Beacon (Hi) 20 hours
Beacon (Lo) 100 hours
Length: 3.0 inches
Diameter: 0.70 inches
Weight: 0.67 ounces (w/o battery)
- Included accessories: Lanyard, split ring for keychain attachment, spare o-ring.