We're offering a minimized form of packaging with our limited run of neutral-white flashlights. Instead of the retail packaging, the flashlight and all of its included accessories will ship in compact and efficient ziplock bags. This reduces excess waste and freight resources.
The Quark Mini is the perfect every-day-carry (EDC) pocket flashlight. It is ultra compact and has a simple, easy-to-use interface (the same great interface used in the Preon 1 flashlight). Like the regular Quarks, the Mini uses the latest in LED technology, has ample knurling for a sure grip, and is at a price point affordable for everyone.
The specifications below are for the original Quark MiNi. The high CRI outputs will be slightly less.
Quark MiNi 123 Basic Specifications
- LED: CREE XP-G High CRI (85+)
- Max Output: 189 Out-the-front (OTF) lumens
- Material: Type-III Hard-anodized Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Lens: Optical-grade glass lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
- Reflector: Light orange-peel textured
- Water resistance: IPX-8
- Battery: One lithium CR123A (3V) - do not use rechargeable RCR123As
- Seven Output Modes:
Low: 3 OTF lumens, 150 hours
Medium: 40 OTF lumens, 8 hours
High: 189 OTF lumens, 1.2 hours
Special (hidden) modes:
Strobe 2.4 hours
SOS 7.2 hours
Beacon (Hi) 12 hours
Beacon (Lo) 60 hours
Length: 2.3 inches
Diameter: 0.80 inches
Weight: 0.62 ounces (w/o battery)
- Included accessories: Lanyard, split ring for keychain attachment, spare o-ring.