We're offering a minimized form of packaging with our limited run of neutral-white flashlights. Instead of the retail packaging, the flashlight and all of its included accessories will ship in compact and efficient ziplock bags. This reduces excess waste and freight resources.
The specifications below are for the original Quark 123Â². The high CRI outputs will be slightly less.
Product Overview / Main Features
Power: Two CR123A Batteries (3.0V~9.0V)
Output: Maximum - 230 lumens; Moonlight - 0.2 lumens
Runtime: Maximum - 1.8 hours; Moonlight - 30 days
Strobe: Strobe, S.O.S., and Beacon flash modes
- Powered by: 2 CR123A batteries (included)
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XP-G High CRI (85+)
- Voltage range: 3.0V ~ 9.0V
- 5 Current Regulated Output Levels
- 3 Flash modes: Strobe, SOS, Beacon
- Square threads for lifetime smooth operation
- Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Fully knurled
- Reversable/Removable Clip
- Flexible & secure hand grip accessory
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Impact-resistant glass lens with Dual-coating - sapphire coating on the outside and anti-reflective coating on the inside for optimal efficiency and durability.
- T-6061 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body
- Stands on Tail (candle mode)
- Reverse-polarity protection
- Included accessories: Two 4Sevens CR123A batteries, lanyard, holster, hand-grip, spare o-rings, instruction manual.
Length: 4.5 inches
Diameter: 0.86 inches
Weight: 1.8 ounces
Typical Output Levels and Runtimes + (LED drive current)