The XTAR MC2 Charger is a cost effective and efficient charger. The MC2 is essentially an MC1 charger with dual channels. The kit comes with the charger, a USB charge cable, and wall power adapter. Some notable features include its super compact and portable design. TC-CC-CV 3-stage charging method which slowly ramps up the charge rate, soft charges even nearly empty batteries, then uses CC/CV charging, and never hits batteries all-at-once.
- Charge two batteries simultaneously and independently.
- Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charge current(0.25A/1.0A).
- Applying to Micro USB interface for power supplying makes charging flexible and convenient.
- LED indicators do real-time display of battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- Over heat protection. When operate in high temperature, MC2 will automatically lower charge current to prevent over-heating burns.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- MC2 has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
- Automatically stop when charge complete.
- ABS durable material.