Please note that high quality, high drain IMR batteries are required for this light if you want to reach all of the outputs. We recommend the Efest 3500 mAh 18650s or the Olight HDC 18650s.
- Utilizes 3 U.S. made Cree X HP70 LED chip.
- Maximum output up to 7600 lumens.
- Working voltage 16.8V.
- Light orange peel reflector creates great throw distance and beam pattern.
- Aircraft grade aluminum, mil-spec hard anodized for maximum wear.
- Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-re?ective coating.
- Large cooper heat sink pad for superior thermal conductivity.
- Uses 4 x 18650 batteries for extended period runtime .
- Low voltage warning to alert user to recharge batteries in time.
Light output / runtime
- Mode 1 : 36 lumens / 350hrs
- Mode 2 : 148 lumens /50hrs
- Mode 3 :1127 lumens /7hrs
- Mode 4 :2700 lumens /2.5hrs
- Mode 5 :7600 lumens / 2hrs
- Max beam distance: 300 meters
- Peak beam intensity: mcd: 22500
- Waterproof: To IPX-8 standard
- Impact resistance: 1.5M
- Total length: 129.56mm / Light body diameter: 52mm / Light head diameter:64mm
- Weight 390gram without battery
Turn the light ON/OFF by the side switch. Once you release the switch, the light comes on constant mode. When the light is on, single click the switch within one second to cycle through all the modes, mode memory remembers the last mode used. When in stand by(light off), press-hold the switch for momentary max output. When in stand by, double click the switch for instant strobe. Double click from on to access the hidden modes. Double click for SOS. another double click-for beacon mode Single click the switch gets you back to off. Note there is no mode memory for hidden modes Lock-out mode is accessed by twisting the light body. Mode 5 (max output) steps down to mode 4 when thermal protection kick in to prevent over heating.
|Mode Changing Method||No|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||No|
|Body Diameter Inches||No|
|Body Diameter mm||No|
|Head Diameter Inches||No|
|Head Diameter mm||No|