The S10R Baton II is the second generation of the Olight S10R with a rechargeable design. The S10RII features the latest Cree XP-L LED to maxamize the output of 500 lumens, which has a blue stainless steel bezel plus a blue switch ring that are both processed by PVD technology to provide the light with a great look. The S10R II contains the mechanical design and performance from the previous S10R Baton, which includes a rechargeable battery and Micro-USB desktop charging dock. The S10RII is convenient to carry and operate serving as a fantastic portable illumination tool for every day carry.
- The S10RII uses the highest output Cree XP-L HD LED which can reach up to 500 lumens.
- Blue PVD technology stainless steel bezel and ring around the switch.
- Flat side button to prevent the light turning on in the pocket.
- Low battery indicator function. Red LED on the button will light up when the battery is low.
- The Olight Rechargeable 650mAh RCR123A battery can last up to 7 days on one charge.
- Intelligent MICRO-USB charging cable can be used for other device electronic devices that take USB.
- Five output modes: 3 normal brightness levels: 5 lumens、100 lumens、500 lumens, a special 0.5 lumen moonlight mode, and a 10HZ Strobe mode.
- Flat tailcap with a strong magnet that can attach to any metal surface for hands free operation.
- Based on the run time of active thermal control, 4 1/2 minutes highlighting, 3 minutes gently fall to 60% of the initial brightness.
- Battery reverse polarity construction.
- Hardened temper Glass, double-sided anti-reflective film coating.
- Removable U arm stainless steel pocket clip, high toughness, two-way installation, salt bath nitride surface treatment (QPQ technology), anti-scrape, anti-corrosion.
- LENS: Tough ultra-clear tempered glass with two-sided anti-reflective coating
- LED: Cree XP-L CW
- Dimensions: (L) 2.89 x (D) 91in / (L) 73.5mm x (D) 23mm
- Weight: 1.52 oz / 43g (excluded batteries)
- Body Material: Milspec Type-III hard anodizing, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Battery: 650mAh RCR123A 3.7v
- Warranty: Olight five year warranty (Visit olightworld.com/warranty)
- 1x Flashlight
- 1x Lanyard
- 1x Charging Dock
- 1x RCR123 650mAh Battery
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XP-L|
|Secondary LED Color||None|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||105|
|Body Diameter Inches||.91|
|Body Diameter mm||23|
|Head Diameter Inches||.91|
|Head Diameter mm||23|
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- My Go-To EDC Light
Having previously carried a 60-100 lumen Streamlight for my EDC, I'm glad I was introduced to the Olight brand, which eclipses the lumen output on competition EDC lights while coming in a smaller package. In addition, I have several Olight Batons now, and the S10R II is the one I typically use for everyday carry. Though not as small as the S1, the fact that it can be recharged without having to take out the battery is great, especially since I use my light all the time at work. Furthermore, unlike the rubberized buttons on the S1 and S2 (which are okay) I prefer having the plastic button on the S10R, which hasn't seen any wear from constantly pulling it in and out of my pocket. If you need a small EDC light that you will actually use on a day-to-day basis, and not just a light that's there just-in-case, then I highly recommend the S10R Baton II!
Quality Price Value
- Best EDC light for the money!
Wow..... This is probably the best EDC light available for the money. I'm a big Streamlight fan/user but when I saw this light with the mag charger (rechargeable 123 battery) I had to try one out. Im very glad I did, this lil guy came with everything you need, it's super easy to use, awesome finish, up to 500lm and after GG discounts cost me $48 with Free shipping. I highly recommend this light and Going Gear!
Value Quality Price
- by far the best everyday carry flashlight i have ever used.
The build quality and ease of use is next to none that o have experienced. I love that it has memory and comes back on on the last i had on. Its very easy to use small and do not think twice about carrying it everyday.
Value Quality Price