The H1R is the brighter and rechargeable version of the popular H1. Using a highly efficient CREE XM-L2 LED and TIR bead lens, the brightness covers a range of 2~600 lumens. Featuring a magnetic charging port, the light can be charged on the go with the included RCR123A battery and custom magnetic USB cable. With the included pocket clip and head strap, the rechargeable H1R can be used as a standard pocket light or headlamp making this one of the most practical and useful flashlights in the illumination industry.
- Rechargeable through the USB port on the magnetic tailcap
- Powered by a customized 650mAh rechargeable RCR123A battery with a maximum output up to 600 lumens
- Olight USB magnetic charging cable included (compatible with S1R/S2R/S10RIII/S30RIII)
- Compact and handy with multiple use options: headlamp, pocket light, clip to a bag, etc.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED (NW/CW) paired with bead TIR optic lens, giving a perfect close-range illumination experience
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high and turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- 180 degrees smooth vertical rotation for the light on the silicone mount
- SOS mode available for emergency uses
- Head Strap with Silicone Mount
- Customized 3.7V 650mAh RCR123A
- Stainless Steel Pocket Clip
- Magnetic Charging Cable
- Level 1 - 600 lumens (180lm) - 80m (3m)
- Level 2 - 180 lumens - 100 minutes
- Level 3 - 60 lumens - 5h
- Level 4 - 15 lumens - 20h
- Level 5 - 2 lumens - 6 days
- Strobe - SOS mode
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||72|
|Body Diameter Inches||.8|
|Body Diameter mm||21|
|Head Diameter Inches||.8|
|Head Diameter mm||21|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- More Olight H1R Nova purchases to come!!
I bought this headlamp for a good friend who came over to fix my A/C unit. I noticed he had a very cheap headlamp while working in the attic. He charged me nothing for his work. So, I decided to buy him a good light. Anyway, he was so impressed by the headlamp and it's functionality that he wants a few more for his other work trucks. He said the light was very bright and he loved the fact it was rechargeable. That way he could plug it in between jobs in his vehicle. He also said he like the clip on the side that allows him to keep the light secure in his pants pocket. Nonetheless, I will now be buying myself one based on his great review.
Price Value Quality