The WhisperLite camp stove has been the one to choose on outdoor adventurers for over 25 years. Backpackers, climbers, hikers and adventure travelers alike have come to rely on its easy-to-use design and durable, stainless steel and brass construction to deliver dependable performance in most any situation.
- Reliable: Simple, field-proven performance for over 25 years.
- Compact: Flexible fuel line folds small and fits in most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet™ technology and straight-forward design allow easy cleaning and maintenance in the field.
Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Minimum Weight: 11 oz./ 305 g
- Packed Weight: 14.5 oz./ 410 g
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml/ 20 oz. of fuel: 136 Minutes
- Boil Time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100ml of fuel: 5.1 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.5 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, WA. USA