The Mini Lantern brings quality and performance superior to other small lanterns and is both rust-proof and wind-proof.
The Mini Lantern incorporates these additional features:
- Convenient Handle - Stainless steel handle makes the Mini Lantern easy to hang and carry.
- Stable base - the Mini Lantern's three legged base helps prevent accidental tipping.
- Unique candle holder keeps tealight stable.
- Economical - the Mini Lantern is affordable to purchase and economical to use. Other lanterns can cost up to $2.00 per hour to operate, the Mini Lantern costs only about 8 cents per hour.
- Safe - No combustible fuels, no complicated starting procedures.
- Reliable - no batteries to fail and replace, no mantles or bulbs to break.A specially designed vent in the base of the lantern provides cool air to suppy the flame with needed oxygen.
- Environmentally Friendly - no batteries or fuel cartridges to dispose.
- Lifetime Parts Guarantee - see below
- Made in U.S.A. with top quality materials and workmanship.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Love this lantern!
My UCO Mini arrived this week when I was without power because of a severe ice storm. I lit the UCO tea candle and it burned for over 5 hours - from 7 pm to a little after midnight! I know they are not designed for that long a burn time, so maybe it was because my house was at 45F. My wife's tea candles from a drug store burned about 2 hours. I was also burning other candles to light my house but they are more dangerous than the UCO, messy, and difficult to carry around. I like the mini so much I'm ordering a micro! These lanterns are high quality.
Price Value Quality