Lightweight strong folding saw with 7-inch blade suitable for multiple tasks. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor sharp blade have four cutting angles along the length of the blade and provide fast, clean and smooth cutting action. Blade easily and securely locks into two different angle positions for easy cutting. Handle is constructed of a fiberglass polypropylene with a rubber insert to insure comfortable and sure grip. Large teeth configuration model comes in Red color and cuts quickly through green wood branches and firewood. Yellow colored fine teeth configuration model can additionally be used on dry wood and carpentry projects. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Put this handy, lightweight tool in your pocket, glove compartment or tool box. It is an ideal cost-effective all-round folding saw that is always ready for all pruning tasks and outdoor projects. Comes in a blister pack. Made in Japan.
F180 is available in two teeth sizes/configurations (tpi - teeth per inch): 6.5 tpi - Large/Coarse (pruning, green wood) and 12 tpi - Fine (hard dry wood). Each F180 has a color-coded handle associated with the teeth configuration: Red - Large teeth and Yellow - Fine teeth.
- Teeth per inch: 6.5 ppi
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Material: Plastic, Rubber
- Metal: SK4 High Carbon Steel
- Quantity per Box / Carton: 12 / 72
- Blade Thickness, mm: 1.3
- Kerf, mm: 1.4
- 7-inch (180 mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.4 pounds (180 grams) weight
- Comes in a blister pack
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, hunting & outdoors
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship