The XTAR XP4 Panzer Lithium Ion battery charger is capable of charging both Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries. The product's independant four slot design allows it to charge four different size batteries at the same time. The XP4 also has an additional capability of being used as a power source through its integrated USB Port. The battery recognition system is also designed in such a way that batteries can be discharged in one slot, while other batteries can be charged in another.
This kit includes a car charging adaptor to allow for use in a vehicle.
- Professional Li-ion/Ni-MH battery charger with three optional charging current (0.25A/0.5A/1.0A)
- Charge four 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 Li-ion batteries and AAA/AA/A Ni-MH batteries or two 22650/25500/26650 (3.6V/3.7V)Li-ion batteries and SC/C Ni-MH batteries simultaneously
- 0V battery activation
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Battery-type recognition
- For different type of batteries, XP4 adopts different charging methods:
- For lithium batteries, XP4 adopts three-stage charging (TC, CC, CV)
- For Ni-MH batteries, XP4 adopts pulse charging
- USB Output (Synchronous-rectified method)
- The built-in USB output with low voltage, overload, short circuit, overheat and reverse-polarity protection
- For Ni-MH batteries, XP4 has a discharge function to repair battery capacity
- Adopts PWM technology to control the high efficiency DC-DC circuit, lower voltage and reduce energy loss
- Charge four 10440/14500/14650/16340/17500/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 Li-ion batteries and AAA/AA/A Ni-MH batteries
- Charge two 22650/25500/26650 (3.6V/3.7V)Li-ion batteries and SC/C Ni-MH batteries simultaneously