The R50 PRO LE (Law Enforcement) is a high-output, rechargeable side-switch LED flashlight that utilizes Olights signature magnetic charging system. The R50 Pro LE has a Cree XHP70 LED with four light emitting cores that deliver a maximum output of 3200 lumens which is over three times the output of a high performance flashlight using a Cree XM-L2 LED. The included 4500mAh lithium rechargeable battery provides unprecedented power and runtimes for a light of this size. Similar to the original R50 Seeker, the light uses a translucent side switch and chamfered edges to achieve a more premium look and feel. The R50 Pro is the largest and most powerful light in Olight history to encompass our proprietary magnetic charging system that our fans have come to love so much. The R50 PRO LE is 5mm shorter in length and 700 lumens brighter than the standard R50 Seeker to make this the ultimate all around flashlight for home, travel, and the great outdoors. The R50 PRO LE Kit can also be charged through its dedicated R Dock for fast charging which can be installed in a patrol vehicle or attached to a wall indoors. Along with an emergency light function, the R50 PRO LE is an ideal illumination tool kit to be used for fire fighters, law enforcement protection, and emergencies at home.
- Utilizes Cree XHP70 cool white LED; light output ranges from 50 to 3200 lumens.
- Orange peel reflector paired with a slightly concave, coated lens to create a balanced beam.
- Low power/lockout indicator under the side switch that glows red when the battery is running low or being hit under lockout mode.
- Chamfered design above the side switch leaving more room for the thumb to make it easier and more comfortable for easy operation.
- Easy and convenient operation: when the light is off, press and hold the side switch to access the low light mode, double click to activate turbo, and triple click to access the strobe mode.
- High temperature protection: when the flashlight temperature rises (the highest temperature on the surface is about
- 55 degrees Celsius), there is a linear reduction of output to decrease the heat. In high temperature situations, the output may decrease to 25% of the initial brightness.
- Built-in 3A fast charging circuit board to work with the R Dock. It can be charged up to 80% of full capacity within 1.5 hours.
- Emergency use. When the R Dock is suddenly powered off, it can immediately turn on the flashlight under the low mode through infrared communication. (When using it in a vehicle, set the Emergency Lamp switch to OFF)
- Convenient installation. With the installation kit provided, it can easily be mounted and charged up in a vehicle or attached to a wall indoors.
- Slightly concave double-sided coated anti-re ective tempered glass lens
- 1 x Cree XHP70 CW
- Length: 5.04 in / 128 mm
- Head Diameter: 1.65 in / 42 mm
- Body Diameter: 1.26 in / 32 mm
- Weight: 9.24 oz / 262 g (including battery)
- Aluminum alloy Mil-spec type III hard anodizing
- 1 x 4500mAh 26650 high capacity battery (included)
- Flashlight (including battery)
- R Dock
- Installing accessories (with magic patches) x 2
- Wall plugs x 8, Screws TA3*15 x 8
- Double-sided Adhesive Tape with magic patch x2
- DC 12V 1.5A Car Charger
- DC 12V 1.5A AC Adapter
- AC Adapter Cable with plug
- Instruction Manual
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 26650|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XHP70|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||250|
|Body Diameter Inches||1.26|
|Body Diameter mm||32|
|Head Diameter Inches||1.65|
|Head Diameter mm||42|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I would recommend this product
This is a great light. I was hoping to get it before Christmas and Going Gear sent it and I received it several days before, so that was great.
FYI, the black sensor on the opposite side of the sideswitch is an IR sensor. It receives a signal from the charging dock to turn the light on if the power goes off while charging. I thought it was the low battery indicator, but the low battery indicator is actually on the sideswitch. It flashes red when the battery is low.
Turbo mode is really great. The light does get hot relatively quickly but it also cools down very quickly too thanks to the cooling fins. I am very happy with this light. I wish it had a tail switch though. I think the Klarus strobe mode is much better for law enforcement folks. It's much more disorienting. The strobe on this Olight is good, but not as good as Klarus. I can't wait to get the X7 Marauder or a Nitecore TM 26. Thanks for a great product. Your saleswoman actually turned me on to the R50 after I called one day to ask a question about something else, so she made a great sale. Thanks again Going Gear.
Quality Price Value