- Magnetic Charger with self-locating base; Programmable user interface; Extreme spotlight capability; Rugged reliability; Patented features
- Compact size for ease of carry and use
- Features CREE LED XHP35 HI D4; Illuminates up to 603 meters
- Ready for duty with included KLARUS 18GT-36 18650 battery (same as featured in TESLA electric cars, 3600 mAh) for Max 1600 Lumens output
- Easy Interface: One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Low; Mode memory; SOS; Capacity indicator, Convenient Magnetic Recharging; ITS temperature control; Quick mode change
- Compact and light (Bezel 45.2mm(1.78") (D), Body 25.4mm(1")(D), Length 161.5mm(6.36")), Weight 159g, (5.60oz) w/o battery
- Patented Dual Tactical Tail Switch Control; One-hand tactile control; the next evolution in flashlight control UI
- Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting
- ◇Tactical Setting: Classic KLARUS XT series control. One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Strobe; versatile in all tasks
- ◇Outdoor Setting: Specially designed for the wilderness. One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo;
- Multiple output levels with memory, SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue
- Convenient Magnetic Charger; Self-locating Base; Magnetic attachment; Sealed agains water, dirt, sand
- Magnetic Charger included: Compact (45mm x 15mm x 11.5mm)(1.71" x 0.59" x 0.45");
- Lightweight (6g.) (0.21oz) ; Micro-USB connector; includes LED locator light (10 Lumen, 110min.)
- 1A recharging current; quickly back in action
- Intelligent Digital Charging module; monitors charging progress for safe and fast recharging with over-charging protection
- ITS temperature control, real time monitor and auto-adjust output levels to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety
- Capacity Indicator alerts on remaining battery capacity any time
- Springs at bezel and tail resist shock and drop damages
- Reverse Polarity Protection; eliminates damage from incorrect battery install
- Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC technology; Military spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust
- Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components
- Hardened Mineral Glass lens with AR coating; scratch resistant
- Utilizes CREE XPH35 HI D4 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Tactical Setting as factory default
- Notice: Only when using KLARUS 18GT-36 3600mAh battery or the same batteries of the other brand, the Max output could be up to 1600LM; When using the normal 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries, the Max output could be only up to 1300LM
- Working voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Charging time: Depends on the battery capacity
- Formula: charging time= (capacity of battery/1000mA+1H)
- Body colour: Black
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Switch type: Dual Tactical Tail Switch
- Dimension: (Head)45.2mm(1.78") × (Body)25.4mm(1") × (Length)161.5mm(6.36")
- Net weight: 159g (5.60oz) (Excluding battery)
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodized
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2 metres)
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123, 1 x 18650|
|Mode Changing Method||Rear Secondary Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|Secondary LED Color||None|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||603|
|Body Diameter Inches||1.01|
|Body Diameter mm||25.6|
|Head Diameter Inches||1.38|
|Head Diameter mm||35|
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Perfect Tactical Police Flashlight
I've been a police officer for over 20 years. I've used every flashlight from Surefire, Maglite, Pelican and Streamlight. But this Klarus XT12GT is the BEST that I've ever used. I found a "Bianchi Accumold Flashlight" holder that fits this flashlight perfect on your gunbelt and it's so light, that you won't even know that you're wearing it. It's extremely bright and easy to switch from High to Low. And the Strobe mode is easier to activate than any Tactical Flashlight on the market. The battery life is long, as I've worked nights a month straight and still haven't re-chargeed it. I strongly urge Police Officers and anyone that wants a well built and designed Tactical Flashlight to buy this amazing "Klarus XT12GT."
Price Value Quality
- Klarus XT12GT already failing
So a few months ago, back in February to be exact, I ordered the Klarus XT12GT flashlight from GoingGear.com after doing a lot of research on the flashlight. All the reviewers praised the XT12GT which pretty much helped me in my decision in buying it. This being my first Klarus product, and first real step into this territory of flashlights, I'm left with a pretty sour taste in my mouth. I bought this flashlight for work use.. but that's not happening with my XT12GT, unfortunately. I was really excited about this flashlight when I first ordered it.
The build quality of the XT12GT is great and feels very nice and solid in the hand. But none of that really matters if it's not going to work as it's intended. A few weeks after purchasing the flashlight it's already starting acting 'quirky'. The flashlight started out randomly flickering, no matter what setting I would have it on. Then it would start stepping down in the output level of the flashlight. Now, I know the XT12GT is supposed to automatically step down the output to help keep the temperature of the XT12GT in check.. as many other flashlights do. but my XT12GT starts stepping down the output level as soon as it's turned on, every time.. No matter if it's in the 'Tactical' or 'Outdoor' setting, it will step down the output as a described.. along with the flickering.
It's a little frustrating as I was having such high hopes for the XT12GT, my first Klarus product. Will I buy another Klarus product? With all the issues I am having with my XT12GT, it's really hard for me to say yes to buying another Klarus product.. And I really hate that.
Value Quality Price
- Mighty Britey!
Lighting fast shipping! Best flashlight I own. Careful, this light throws some major lumens! Going Gear is my new Go To store.
Value Quality Price
- The Klarus XT12GT is a solid and durable flashlight with a few flaws here and there.
I have had the Klarus XT12GT for couple of weeks now, it's time to write a review about it. Several years ago, I bought a ThruNite TN36UT which produced an awesome flood light with 7300 lumens output, so this time around, I wanted a flashlight that is more compact and have more beam distance.
After several days of reading and watching online reviews, I finally decided to purchase the Klarus XT12GT. Although it is a little bigger than the Klarus XT11GT, Fenix PD35 TAC, and the Olight S2R Baton, with 1600 lumens output and beam throw up to 603 meters, I just couldn't let it pass by. First of all, the XT12GT came just 4 days after I ordered it, so I was very pleased with GoingGear for their shipping and delivery time. Now, the exciting part of the flashlight is the beam throw capability. One evening after dark, a friend of mine and I took this light to a local shooting range along with my AR-10 which has a 3.5-10x40 Leupold scope, and we were able to see and consistently hit a 6"x10" steel target at 200 yards. Needless to say, we were both pretty impressed with this light (the sparks made by the bullets hitting the steel target were pretty cool too). Next, during nightshift one evening, I tested this light on a building that was 377 yards away from me. The light wasn't really bright on the building but it was noticeable. For me, I am not too worried about whether or not this light can throw a beam out to 600 meter simply because I can't and have no need to see much beyond 300 yards.
There are 3 complaints I have about this flashlight. First and the most aggravating one is the tail push switch on this flashlight can accidentally be bumped on when it is holstered on my side. It happened to me on two different occasions. Since then, I just loosen the tail cap before I holster it. Still, it is aggravating. Second, I wish there is a memory mode on this flashlight. Third, although I like the magnetic charging method, the connection can be knock out of its place easily.
Price Value Quality
- Astounding Light
The Klarus XT11GT is much brighter than it needs to be. It's also built to exacting standards and has an incredible runtime in the low setting. It's an outstanding tactical light and is waterproof to much deeper than it's rated 2-foot depth. Why anyone would buy a Surefire at twice the price and one quarter the features is beyond me, but fools and their $$$ are soon parted! This Klarus is a great light and a much better buy than the Klarus XT12GT. If money is a limiting factor, buy another, cheaper Klarus because I wasn't kidding about this light being far brighter than it needs to be. Even in a pitch black woods alone with no moon overhead, this thing will provide blinding white light at full throttle! If you're a paranormal investigator, you might want to get this light. But then, no self respecting ghost would get caught...dead...around a light like this! Seriously, it's worth every cent!
Price Value Quality
- Reach Out and Touch Someone . . .
My Klarus XT12GT arrived yesterday. THIS is a light that deserves to have Marshall do a video review on.
Went up to the roof of my apartment building around midnight to play with it for a few minutes. The amount of light it put on an office building 250 meters away was ridiculous. Beam focused very nicely, call it a mini-laser cannon. You can definitely "reach out and touch someone" with this thing! Spill is adequate for a light designed primarily for throw.
The dual-tail switches require a minute or two of "thumb time" to get their operation into muscle memory, but after that - - - it operates without having to think about it.
Magnetic Charging works flawlessly, and the incorporation of a keychain light into the charging adapter is a brilliant idea . . .
The build quality is top-tier. Should last a long time. Runtime is okay on the 3600 mah battery, but this is really a light that screams for a 26650 battery. Of course, you can always carry spare 18650's with you. Most of us do.
The ONLY thing I will ding this "screamin' demon" on is the design of the included holster. The holster only allows for head-up carry. Since the operating switches are on the tail, it may slow down the deployment of this light in an emergency situation. Not a serious enough flaw to subtract a star, but will have me in search of a holster that WILL allow head-down carry of this light.
Easy five-stars all-around!
Price Value Quality