Zero Tolerance and Belarusian custom knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich have teamed up to produce the 0456BW, a fully blacked out version of the original 0456. The 0456BW offers the premium cutting power for which ZT is well known in a knife with clean, stealthy looks.
Based on Dimitry’s popular custom knife, The Pole, the 0456BW features the 3-D rayed handle contours and custom blade shape that defined the original design. The high-quality CPM 20CV blade steel is wear and corrosion resistant and takes an exceptional edge. The blade’s premium quality is matched only by its good looks—with an appealing blackwash finish. The 0456BW opens with ZT’s KVT ball-bearing system for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lockbar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use.
The 0456BW deftly balances a subdued tacitcal, yet handsome appearance and solid utility.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom blue backspacer, aluminum clip, and pivot hardware
- Steel: CPM 20CV - Blackwash finish
- Handle: Titanium, Blackwash finish
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.7 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187.1 g)