Sportac P60 dropin
Different and superior than the rest of the P60 dropins. The Sportac P60 dropin uses all brass construction for maximum heatsink capability. The unique design allows the dropin to be directly in touch with the flashlight body for quick heat transfer, thus allowing LED to be driven harder and running brighter. Featuring state-of-art C3000 LED driver and latest LED technology, Sportac is simply the best P60 dropin ever made.
C3000 LED driver
Sportac P60 LED Dropin uses highly efficient synchronous buck current regulated circuit that controls the precious amount of current that goes through the LED. This results in constant brightness output regardless of LED variation, battery voltage, and temperature change. We utilize low RDS(on) high power external mosfets, rugged & shielded power inductor, low ESR tantalum capacitors, and low resistance 2 oz copper PCB for maximum efficiency. This also lower required input voltage to current regulate the LED at maximum output when the battery voltage is near the LED forward voltage (i.e. longer regulated runtime with single li-ion battery).
- Brass Heatsink
- Deep aluminum reflector design with smooth reflective coating
- Reversed polarity protection
- Built-in brass spring for recoil
- Wide input voltage
Triple LED P60 Dropin for SF Host
3xNichia 219 CRI-92 5000K LED.
- 900 LED lumen 3*Nichia 219 CRI92 LED
- 676 ANSI FL-1 lumen 3*Nichia 219 CRI92 LED)
- Runtime: 0.8/1.1 hours (2xCR123A/3xCR123A)
- Voltage input: 2.7V - 9V
- Weight: 1.3o.z. (36g)
- For 6P, 9P, 6Z, C2, C3, M2, G3, G2, or other CR123A aluminum P60 body (an optional fitting ring is needed when used with shock absorbing head (ie. M2))
- 4,200 center lux @ 1 meter, beam distance 141 yards, spot angle 18° with spill angle 90°(3*XP-G2)
- 2,100 center lux @ 1 meter, beam distance 100 yards, spot angle 18° with spill angle 90°(3*Nichia 219)
Installation: Remove batteries and flashlight head, then replace the P60 module inside. Attach the flashlight head and ensure it's tighten snugly for proper contact.
Disclaimer: SureFire, LLC is not associated in any way with SPORTAC. All other trademarks not owned by SPORTAC are the property of their respective owners.