Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be - ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There's not a single product that leaves their warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge. The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
- Handle: Carbon Fiber
- Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
- Grind: Conventional Flat Grind
- Blade Steel: S35VN
- Hardness: RC 58-59
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Satin
- Weight: 3.2oz
- Overall Length: 7.4375"
- Handle Length: 4.1875"
- Blade Thickness: .130"
- Everyday carry (EDC) modified tanto knife that can also be used for tactical or law enforcement/military purposes.
- S35VN steel blade is 3.25 inches long.
- Carbon Fiber handle with textured matte finish for a solid, all-conditions grip.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.