This knife is not eligible for return once it is removed from its vacuum sealing.
This Going Gear exclusive version of the Southern Grind Spider Monkey features a custom made Copper handle and a PVD coated blade.
Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be - ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There's not a single product that leaves their warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge. The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
- Handle: Copper
- Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
- Grind: Conventional Flat Grind
- Blade Steel: S35VN
- Hardness: RC 58-59
- Blade Finish: PVD Black
- Weight: 5.4oz
- Overall Length: 7.4375"
- Handle Length: 4.1875"
- Blade Thickness: .130"
- Custom made copper handle.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.