- Combines a primary LED with multi-coloured side LEDs to give a 3-in-1 flashlight, lantern & bike light with long throw beam & diffused flood.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2-U2 LED as the primary LED, delivering a maximum output of 1050 ANSI lumens with a deep smooth reflector to throw the beam a maximum distance of 316 metres.
- Patented sidelight LED utilizes a CREE XM-L colour LED with White, Red, Green, and Blue light to produce a diffused flood for close-up lighting. Can be used as a lantern or area light, freeing your hands
- In addition to providing a floodlight, the side LED also has a red SOS function, and a green Flash mode
- The red SOS signal is the international standard rescue signal, but could also be used as a caution or danger signal
- The green flashing mode could be used as a location beacon, delivering a long runtime
- Specially designed magnetic connection USB charging cable which can be removed quickly and safely at any time, making for effective use in rapid response situations
- Magnetic connection has built in short-circuit protection which makes it safer
- New ergonomic design for simple one-handed operation with switches that are very easy to locate in the dark
- Custom KLARUS 2600mAh 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery utilizes a Samsung cell with a unique contact design having no specific positive or negative pole
- The flashlight charger utilizes a standard USB charging port and provides intelligent charging function that adjusts the charging current according to the output from the USB to give the flashlight self-protection. Can be recharged at any available USB charging port in the home , office, airport, vehicle, etc
- Crenelated Stainless Steel bezel ring protects the core components from damage
- User memory function
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 metres)
- LED: Primary LED uses CREE XM-L2 U2 1A (6000K); Side LED uses CREE XM-L
- 4 output levels plus 2 flashing with primary LED, and 5 output levels, 4 colors light, plus 3 flashing with side LED
- Working Voltage: 3.0V - 8.4V
- Compatibility Battery: 2x CR123A / 1x 18650 (any 18650 battery with PCB protection), and supplied custom 18650
- *Warning: Please ONLY use KLARUS custom 18650 battery for recharging, any 18650 battery with PCB protection or CR123A battery may be used in emergency,but cannot be recharged, you must take out the non-approved rechargeable battery to recharge it. (And do not use 16340 battery!)
- Charging: Input: 5 V; Output 4.2V/1000 mA Max
- Charging time: up to 4.5 hours
- Body color: Dark grey
- Reflector: Smooth reflector for primary LED
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
- Dimensions: 176mm (Length) x 25.4mm (Body) x 45.3mm (Head)
- Net weight: 190g (Excluding battery)
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123, 1 x 18650|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
|Secondary LED Color||Blue, Green, Red, White|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||316|
|Body Diameter Inches||1|
|Body Diameter mm||25.4|
|Head Diameter Inches||1.78|
|Head Diameter mm||45.3|
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Got my switch replaced.
I wrote about my problems with communicating with manufacturer and how I gave up on trying to fix my flashlight, but my review did not get posted.
Now my 3rd writing... Out of the blue got email from manufacturer (after I gave up trying) that my switch was shipped to GG. As soon as GG got it, they shipped it to me - thank you GG - now my flashlight is back in full working order. I did put apoxy around the switch so I do not loose it again.
I wish all my reviews were posted, so that my story was continues.
Value Quality Price
- Chinese quality - Chinese customer servise! At first I loved Klarus - now will not buy their product again.
Follow up. Contacted manufacturer for warranty. Wrote to them couple of dozens of times. Every time got a polite response that they needed the bill, then my address, then my phone number, then my name,.. Even though all that info was on the bill anyway. Then they had to refer to different customer agent. Then the whole thing startwd from the begining: they need a bill, then name, then address, then phone number,...
Evetualy they stopped responding.
Price Value Quality
- Not reliable.
Was excellent flash light until I took it out into a wild. First time outside the orange button fell out and lost. Now there is a hole in my RS20. No moisure freely comes deep inside my flash light. It is useless now.
Quality Price Value
- Quality light with many uses
I purchased the Klarus RS20 because of having both the primary LED and the side LED. The primary LED has great throw with its smooth deep reflector. I find the side LED the most useful for most activities like camping, walking the dog, as a lantern, etc. Both lights can be on at the same time lighting up where you walk as well as down the road or trail. The side LED has strobe also and additional red green and blue colors. The magnetic charging system is simple and easy to use. This light has so many uses with the two LEDs. Only disadvantage I see is that at 176mm it is too big for pocket carry. This is a quality light for almost any need you have.
Price Value Quality