Medium size, singled hand operation and maximum brightness are the main concepts for the Rofis PR21. The PR21 uses a CREE XM-L2 emitter and was designed with a high efficiency constant current circuit. It's heat dissipation structure is totally new and is constructed with hard anodized aerospace grade aluminum with an anti abrasive finish. The PR21 serves well in daily use, traveling, and outdoor applications.
- Cree XM-L2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Battery: 2x CR123A / 1x 18650 / 2x 16340 (16340 battery is not recommended)
- 123 mm (length) x 24.8 mm(body ) x 27.4 mm(head diameter)
- 88-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Two modes and six types of outputs
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent memory circuit,automatically memorizes the brightness level when switch off
- Turbo mode will automatically decline to 500LM after 3 minutes,to protect the light from over-heating.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Waterproof to IPX-8(underwater 2m)
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested in lab by using quality CR123A primary Lithium batteries)
are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123/16340, 1 x 18650|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
|Secondary LED Color||None|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||176|
|Body Diameter Inches||.98|
|Body Diameter mm||24.8|
|Head Diameter Inches||1.08|
|Head Diameter mm||27.4|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Incredible Value, Very Bright For Small Inexpensive Torch
This was my first purchase from GoingGear.com and I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the service. Andy actually signed the receipt saying "Thanks Kevin! Hope you enjoy your new PR21!" Who does that? An awesome customer service representative that's who. Great personal touch GoingGear!
I ordered two of these Rofis PR21 flashlights to replace the cheap 4-dollar 7W 300LM Mini CREE LED flashlights with adjustable focus zoom that I keep around the house and use for EDC.
I am very impressed with the build quality and the amount of light this little thing puts out. I don't know of any flashlight around that boasts so many lumens for such a small price. Seriously, other well known competitors like EagleTac, Nitecore, Fenix, Surefire, Streamlight, and Olight do not come close to 950 lumens with so many features at this price point. The closest alternative on GoingGear is a JETBeam BC25SE that's about twenty extra dollars (~34% more).
Quality Price Value