The Falcon II hydration backpack (#0513) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
The MAXPEDITION Falcon-II (#0513) has all of the best features of a small/medium hunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rock solid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing all over to attach your favorite MAXPEDITION pockets using TacTie. This multi-layered backpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25 webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It features an external sleeve for a 100 oz. water reservoir; a secondary bladder may be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon pack contains five large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments with various other carry features for arranging items great and small.
- Main Compartment: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 4.75"(D)
- Secondary Compartment: 16"(H) x 8"(W) x 3"(D)
- Upper Front Pouch: 4"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Lower Front Pouch: 10"(H) x 7"(W) x 2.5"(D)
- Capacity: 1520 cu. in. / 25 liters
- Hydration: Up to 100oz Bladder
- Support: 1" Sternum Strap, 1.5" Waist Belt (min 9" strap alone / max 42" strap alone; min 19" loop / max 52" loop)