The ST25 Baton is the next evolution of our extremely popular and versatile S Series. In addition to a side switch is the introduction of our newly developed Stealth tailcap. This innovative switch allows the user to click for constant on and off without the audible sound of traditional click tailcaps, and remains flat so the light can stand on its end. With an industry-leading CREE XM-L2 that yields five different brightness levels and a strobe, the ST25 can accommodate any low-light situation. Access the 550-lumen turbo mode* with a quick double click to provide powerful illumination as soon as you need it. When you need less light, just press and hold to directly activate the moonlight mode. The ST25 is also designed for a quick release from the multi-positional pocket clip. If wearing the flashlight on a belt or outside of the pocket, it can also be returned to the pocket clip easily with a larger, smooth surface. Two economical and commonly found AA batteries provide over eight days of light. Given such a convenient power source and so many output options, the newest member of the S series makes an optimal illumination tool. *550-lumens can only be achieved with rechargeable AA NiMH.
- Offers five brightness levels plus strobe
- New, flat Stealth tailcap that allows for quiet constant on switching
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels and activates strobe and turbo modes
- Multi-position pocket clip that allows flashlight to be quickly deployed
- Easily accessible lock out feature through the side switch to prevent accidental activation
- From the off position, automatically return to your last brightness level with the built in memory function or hold for instant access to 1 lumen moonlight mode.
- If your last used mode was strobe, instantly activate with tailcap switch
- Instantly acces the 550 Lumen turbo mode by double clicking the side switch
- Waterproof up to two meters
- Aircraft grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Stainless steel bezel provides protection from drops
|Compatible Batteries||2 x AA|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
|Secondary LED Color||None|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||130|
|Body Diameter Inches||.94|
|Body Diameter mm||24|
|Head Diameter Inches||.94|
|Head Diameter mm||24|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great Emergency (SHTF) Light
A majority of the Olight Batons that I own and use for everyday carry run on CR123 or 18650 batteries...except for this one. This is the flashlight I prefer to keep in my emergency kit around the house or my bug-out bag. The reason for this is simple, it uses commonly available AA batteries while still being capable of over 500 lumens. In addition to the availability of batteries and illuminating capability, it also has both a side switch and tail cap switch. When needing to use a light to illuminate anything that goes bump in the night, it's much easier to manipulate a light with a traditional tail cap, especially when using it for home defense. My only gripe with it is that it's not as portable as all the other Batons in the Olight lineup, but this is simply a consequence of using 2 AA batteries, so it's not that big a deal. Other than that, this is a great light to keep in an emergency, and one that I highly recommend!
Value Quality Price
- great edc
this little light is awesome,and using aa batteries makes it so much easier to keep powered. amazingly bright for a aa light and not to hard on the pocket either.
Quality Price Value